There is much small business invoice and accounting software available in the market, but if you want to use the amazing and best invoice and accounting software for your small business then you should try FreshBooks.
Small business accounting software is not just a necessity, it is an absolute must. It allows you to manage your budget, track expenses and generate reports in order to help you run your business better.
With the right small business accounting software in place, you can get all the important information about which customers are buying what products or services from your company.
You will also be able to see if any particular product or service is selling well or not so well as compared with other ones on offer at your company.
This way, it will be easier for you to decide how much money should be spent on each item that goes into making up the final price tag of any product or service offered by your company.
What Is FreshBooks?
FreshBooks is the most popular cloud-based accounting and invoicing software for small businesses that allows you to manage all your expenses, invoices and payments online.
It is very simple and easy-to-use accounting software that helps you keep track of all transactions so that you can easily manage your money and finances.
Is FreshBooks The Best Accounting Software For Invoicing Customers?
FreshBooks is the world’s number one cloud accounting software for small businesses. It is a simple solution for invoicing and expense tracking.
It is used by thousands of small business owners, freelancers and agencies around the world on an everyday basis.
With FreshBooks, you can send professional-looking invoices in minutes, track time from anywhere and create estimates instantly without wasting time on paperwork or manually entering data into your accounting software.
FreshBooks is the best accounting software for invoicing, and it is completely free for 30 days. The platform allows users to invoice clients, send invoices via email, track payments made by clients, record expenses and more.
The app also comes equipped with an easy-to-use interface that makes it simple for you to manage your finances from anywhere at any time.
Besides this awesome feature set, FreshBooks offers an array of other perks that make it the best choice for small businesses looking for affordable accounting software:
- 30-Day Free Trial Period – You can try out all its features before deciding whether or not you want to invest your hard-earned money into a subscription plan.
- No Credit Card Required – All you need is an email address in order to sign up for their services at no cost whatsoever!
- Mobile Apps – You have access anytime anywhere through their app available on Android Google Play Store & App Store (iOS).
FreshBooks makes it easy for you to create, send and manage invoices. Creating an invoice is a breeze with FreshBooks. Once you are on the invoice screen, you can type in the customer information, product or service descriptions and terms without having to go to separate screens first. If you want to rearrange the lines on an invoice, you can drag them into place.
More Reasons Why FreshBooks Invoicing Saves Time
- You can customize your invoices to match your branding by using a logo or photo, changing the template and font, and choosing an accent colour.
- The software allows you to duplicate a past invoice and tweak the details of the invoice, which may be faster than creating a new invoice from scratch.
- You can set up your FreshBooks account to automatically send invoices and payment reminders, and also charge late fees on past-due invoices.
- Once you have sent invoices, you can check to see whether they were opened or skipped.
- FreshBooks supports multiple languages and currencies, which makes it useful for clients who speak other languages or transact in foreign currencies.
- Just a few clicks are all it takes to add a discount, deposit request or payment schedule.
Can You Receive Payment Through FreshBooks?
When you set up FreshBooks Payments or connect your Stripe account, invoices can be sent to clients electronically.
Clients can pay online by clicking a payment button on the invoice. The invoice will record how much your client paid and whether there are any outstanding balances so that you can see this information in one place.
There are nearly 80 apps and integrations available for FreshBooks, allowing you to add helpful features to your business or connect with other programs to get data analysis, scheduling, marketing help, tax filing and much more.
FreshBooks Customer Service
FreshBooks offers customer support by phone and email. You can also use its live chat feature, or email the company when it’s offline.
FreshBooks has extended weekday hours: Mondays through Fridays from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET. There are also resources on the website that will help you learn how to use its software if you need additional help outside of business hours.
The website also has an extensive FAQ database, a free webinar series, tips and tricks from experts in the field, and free e-books for download.
What Are The Benefits Of Using FreshBooks?
- The software is easy to use, which makes it a great option for small businesses.
- It is very affordable and has a free 30-day trial.
- FreshBooks is cloud-based, so there are no installation fees or maintenance costs.
- You can access your accounting information from anywhere at any time—all you need is an internet connection!
- The company provides excellent customer service and offers good support via live chat or phone call if something goes wrong with your account
- FreshBooks was built with freelancers and small businesses in mind, so it is simple to use and has good customer support.
- It also offers time-tracking and mileage-tracking tools in every plan.
- Low prices for the budget-conscious.
- The lowest-tier plan does not provide access to bank reconciliations or accountant access, and it does not provide quarterly tax estimates.
- Additional cost per month to add an additional team member.
- Not suited for larger businesses.
How To Use FreshBooks
FreshBooks is one of the easiest accounting software on the market. You can set up your account in minutes, and you don’t need to be an accountant to do it.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use system that can help you manage all of your invoicing and billing needs, FreshBooks is a great choice—especially if you want an affordable option that doesn’t require a ton of customization.
Your choice of a subscription plan is based on your business’s needs and goals.
The lite plan which is currently $4.50/month enables you to send unlimited invoices to up to 5 clients, track unlimited expenses, send unlimited estimates, get paid with credit cards and bank transfers, track sales tax and see reports.
However, it doesn’t include all the features offered by other paid plans – like sales taxes, multiple users or automatic bank imports – which can be useful if your business is growing rapidly or becomes more complex as time goes on.
There is still the plus plan which comes at a cost of $7.50/month. The premium plan costs $15/month and offers these additional features while still providing strong support for growing with many employees. You can try any of the plans for 30 days free.
Final Thoughts On FreshBooks Invoicing
FreshBooks invoicing is the best accounting and invoicing software for your small business. It is easy to use and has a lot of features. It is affordable and can be used by small businesses of all sizes.
Freshbooks Is The Best Accounting Software For Your Small Business
FreshBooks is the best accounting software for your small business. It is cloud-based accounting software, meaning you can access it from any device and it is always up-to-date.
It is also incredibly easy to use, with a user interface that makes sense whether you are fresh out of school or have years of experience behind you.
Despite its simplicity, FreshBooks has many features: invoicing, time tracking, expense tracking and reporting—in fact, it even has an iPhone app! And if something is missing in Freshbooks’ vast array of tools? Customer service will help add it in no time at all.
Finally, FreshBooks looks good too! While this may seem like an unimportant feature (especially compared to its functionality), having aesthetically pleasing accounting software can make a positive impact on how well your small business performs overall.
A good design makes customers feel confident about working with your company; they will be more likely to trust the quality of your products or services because everything seems legitimate when presented well visually as well as functionally.
FreshBooks is online accounting software that is widely used by small businesses. It has many benefits that help you to manage your finances and keep them in order.
The best thing about this software is that it comes with a free trial so you can try it before paying for any plan.
Get weekly updates delivered to your inbox