Essentials of Modern Nigerian Employment Law is a compendium of the cardinal principles of labour law and industrial relations in Nigeria. It discusses major principles, cases, and statutes of Nigerian Labour law. Some of the themes discussed in a simple but masterly manner include:
- Definitions and Sources of Nigerian Labour Law
- Who Is an Employee?
- The Contract of Employment
- The Doctrine of Vicarious Liability as It Applies to Employer-Employee Relationship…
- Termination and Remedies for Wrongful Dismissal
- Collective Bargaining
- Workplace Health and Safety
- The Employee Compensation Scheme
- Trade Union Law
- Trade Disputes and Settlement: General Perspectives
- Present Position of The National Industrial Court
Find also in this edition a compilation of major statutes regulating the Employer-Employee relationship in Nigeria.
This ebook is a must-read for every employer of labour, employees, students of Nigerian labour law, Lawyers, the general reading public, and all in quest of up to date information in this area of the law.
This is a soft copy book. No hard copy is available at the moment.